Punish and Enslave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Punish and Enslave

The Punish And Enslave Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official PnE Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laxanar
Admin

Official PnE Server Empty
PostSubject: Official PnE Server   Official PnE Server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:58 pm

Release server list is up and they have done away with the server names which were available in open beta. Based on the new server list we will be playing on the Bretonnia server. See you guys in game the 16th or 18th!
Back to top Go down
http://punishandenslave.guildmmorpg.net
aganie

PostSubject: WoW to War switch   Official PnE Server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:07 am

Hi guys-

I am a WoW player (I think I know some of you from Misguided Judgment on Gilneas). A friend and myself are thinking of switching to Warhammer but want to know if you guys think it worth investing in new computers. Smile I have it installed on my laptop and it seems a bit glitchy (crashes all the time thus I have to accept the user agreement everytime!) so I was wondering if I should wait til they get the kinks worked out a bit or if it's just my computer and everyone is having a good experience playing it. Any input is welcome. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nake48

PostSubject: Re: Official PnE Server   Official PnE Server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:05 am

That is the only problem with warhammer it really requires RAM and it says 128mb of vid ram I suggest well over 256, my laptop has 4gigs of ram and 512mb 9800GX2 I run this game with no problems (duh, those specs are ridiculous too) and my laptop runs on vista, my desktop however needs more ram and uses over 1gig of vid ram, it always seems low on RAM and I eventually need to switch because my laptop can run it faster based on teh different amount of RAM the laptop has compared to the desktop.
Back to top Go down
Laxanar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official PnE Server   Official PnE Server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:11 am

Aganie, this is Hufu. Get your ass over here. The game is very fun, and as Nake mentioned it is a ram/vid card issue 9 times out of 10. They have not made it so you can bypass the EULA yet, but they never did with DAoC either so that may not be the crashing as much as it is a company thing. Register for the forums and I am going to get you members access to the forums so you can check everything out and keep in touch with us all. I do not know if you remember Outkastz but he plays on Ghazbad and the guy who was playing Out at the very end there is on as Cyno. Anyhow get your butt on and start to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Cyno

Cyno

PostSubject: Re: Official PnE Server   Official PnE Server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:15 pm

Yeah! Get in here..the game is a blast! We want to run regular guild RvR or PvE groups. I think our focus is more on RvR though...at least mine is!

We could always use healers, but we certainly need more ranged DPS and maybe more meat shields too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.darbye
Laxanar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official PnE Server   Official PnE Server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:03 pm

Cyno wrote:
We could always use healers, but we certainly need more ranged DPS and maybe more meat shields too.

Well by including every character type I think he trying to say we want you to join us.
Back to top Go down
aganie

PostSubject: Re: Official PnE Server   Official PnE Server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:05 am

Thanks for the advice guys! I think if Putric and I decide to get new computers, we will definitely get in there and join you! I will keep in touch on your forums and let you know what we decide. Btw, is this a destruction guild? Smile I definitely enjoy squig herders the most so far (from what I have seen between system crashes that is...)
Back to top Go down
Cyno

Cyno

PostSubject: Re: Official PnE Server   Official PnE Server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:47 am

Actually, Laxanar was incorrect. I left out tank DPS because we have that pretty good I think...

As for a Destruction guild...if our name doesn't say it all - then perhaps we chose poorly?

Smile

I know Laxanar didn't like the damage output of the Squig, but he only played one until 4 or 5, so who knows. Play what interests you. We don't discriminate on class as we'll have a role for everyone for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.darbye
Laxanar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official PnE Server   Official PnE Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:09 am

The squig was just boring for me up to that point. I know others really enjoy them and I know my Sorc got out dmged in a scenario by one so they are not broken like I felt up to level 4. I will give my squigy another shot some day but if you like it play it, even if it sucks play what you like Smile And even if Cyno thinks we are good on melee dps I still think we are about 40 members shy of cutting off recruitment so I would assume there will be more before we are done. If we start to get too many we will close that up. Glad to hear you and put will be swinging by. It will be nice to have some old friends back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official PnE Server   Official PnE Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official PnE Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Punish and Enslave :: Public Forum :: Public Forum-
Jump to: